Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 10, 2012

My writing about a story (4)

THE VALUABLE EXPERIENCE

It was five o’clock in the morning when there was a knock at the door. I was sleeping when the annoying sound woke me up. “What happened?” I wondered. I came toward the door, opened it. No one was there. Nothing was there. “Wow, it’s just a dream.” I thought. I came back to my room and continued sleeping.

Coming was another knock. I was very upset. “Who is there?” I shouted. No one answered. I opened the door. Nothing happened apart from my annoying words.

I decided not to close the door and lied on the bench to sleep. I slept well all that time.

It was ten o’clock in the morning. I woke up. Oh my god, my ipad, iphone, TV… disappeared. How about the motorbike? No, my best friend, it was still there.

All of a sudden, I cried out like a baby. I called for the police.

After all that had happened, I realized that it was my fault. It was the most valuable experience I’ve ever had.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét