Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 10, 2012

My writing about a story (3)

A DRUNKEN DAY

It was very exciting but I wouldn’t like to do it again. It was Kevin’s birthday party. He invited some of our old friends. We drank so much. This is the first time I drank such an amount of beer. My face turned red and I couldn’t stop talking.

Coming was a karaoke contest. Apart from my daily imagine, I volunteered to sing first. The song I chose to sing was “More than I can say.”

All of a sudden, I was dancing while I was singing. “Cheers, cheers,” shouted Kevin. “Wonderful, you’re the best,” added Jack. As if from nowhere, I turned my head up and down, and danced, laughed, and drank….

When it was all over, I was surprised that I was still alive. I had a bad headache. I didn’t remember how I could get home but still clearly in my mind: I sang and danced crazily. Oh my God, how could I have behaved like that? It was shameful! It was unbelievable!

After all that had happened, I got rid of beer. It was just too harmful.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét